2. Secondly, this post is written as an assignment for the BLOGGING 101 course. More details of course and other assignments can be found HERE.
3. The Mission is to write four to five sentences on “Standing Out”
A Pebble of Glow
- Thinking inside-the-box is the solution when everyone else is thinking out-of-the-box
- Doing it our way is the uniqueness for we are created in our own terms and conditions
- Standing out is everything about pulling everything from inside
- The game is always on, We just need the right switch to be triggered
- Believing and belling ourselves with the hope that “I can do it” will one day be “I have done it”
- After-all, the game is all about finding a pebble of glow!
What are small stones?
A small stone is a short piece of writing (any style) that precisely captures a fully-engaged moment for you. The process of discovering small stones is as significant as the finished creation. Searching for small stones encourages you to keep your senses on the “alive and alert” status. Involve yourself with a new set of eyes, ears, nose, mouth, fingers, feelings and mind.
In short … OPEN, OPEN, OPEN!