1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Use the picture for the award
3. Answer the ten questions given to you
4. Nominate fellow bloggers for the award to pass on
5. Set ten question for them to answer
All the six have a set of questions to be answered. I am picking the one by Ajay Vyas. I may do the other ones later. Here are my answers:
1. Your favorite quote on life?
🙂 “awake, arise and stop not, till the goal is reached” by Swami Vivekananda 🙂
2. Your relationship status
🙂 Happily Married 🙂
3. The craziest thing u have done so far?
🙂 I prefer not to answer this.
Reminds me of many moments of my hostel life during my masters! 🙂
4. Your favorite book and why?
🙂 “Who will cry when you die” by Robin Sharma. I loved reading every episode in it. I really don’t know why, its kind of my favorite. 🙂
5. Define love in your words
🙂 The Unconditional and unreasonable affection and care. maybe!! is it?? 🙂
6. Do you dream about being successful or happy and why?
🙂 I guess they both go hand in hand. One is related to another. Dream of one and another comes along. 🙂
7. Is love really worth the time?
🙂 Of-course, yes, in all ways. 🙂
8. Color that can change your mood
🙂 Blue and Black 🙂
9. Difference between lust and infatuation……in your point of view
🙂 Lust is very immature. Infatuation is kind of immature. Love is mature. eww! 🙂
10. Hobbies other than blogging?
🙂 Daily diary, listening to songs, novels, books, travelling. 🙂
Here are my questions:
1. What is you nick name? How proud of it are you?
2. Which is your favorite city and why? How related are your friends and favorite city?
3. Which is your favorite food that you would like to cook yourself and eat? and tell everyone about it.
4. Given an opportunity, whom would you like to interview?
5. Write a sentence with no vowels in it. Give a try. If not possible, write a four line poem on vowels.
6. What is your idea of surprise birthday treat?
7. Which one is your favorite movie that you would like to watch when its raining heavily and your are with hot snacks and coffee?
8. How do yo imagine your dream home to be? Does it have pets? which ones? A pond? what else?
9. Life, for you in two sentences. It is a shit? or a shift?
10. With whatever may concern, when do you like? when do you comment?
Here are my nominations:
1. Archita Rai
I am NOT nominating the following bloggers as they already have it!