I was nominated by Swatii and Nimmi for the Starlight Blogger award. Awards are always fun! It’s a motivation to blog better. Most importantly it also helps in making good blogger friends. I express my gratitude for considering and nominating me for this award.
Thank the giver and link their blog to your post
Answer the 3 questions given to you.
I am going to pick the questions given by Swatii to answer as she was the first one to nominate. I shall try to answer given by Nimmi in the course of time. Here are the questions given to me:
1. If ever given a task to write a book, which topic you will hop on to?
Love stories with happy endings. They make me happy. And off-course, this has been my favorite: Run – The Secret Destination
2. How do you define *LIFE*?
A lie, A truth, A presence, A gift.
3. *Emotions* – How do they guide an existence?
Through love and hate.
To answer my three questions, I am going to pick my three nominations who have been with me in this blogging journey, ever since I started blogging. At the moment its 2+ years and their support has been incredible! Here they go:
1. Hargun from Living the Dream: Photographs, stories, paintings, she is good at everything. Episodes from “Over At Hargun’s” are my favorites. She has an unique style of writing stories. They hold the attention and keep the readers curiosity.
2. Ameena from Randoms by Random: A brilliant Poet. Her poems are expressions and they are beautiful. Reading them is a bliss. Her short stories take a unique twists too.
3. Madeeha from My words, My life: Her musings on daily on goings are happiness to read. She captures minute details of life in an appreciable manner. She recently has started to pen down beautiful poems too.
Here goes my questions to them:
First posts are always the best and favorite. As we move ahead with blogging journey, they get hidden in the pile of posts and pages.
Q1: Share the link of your first blog post you made on your blog.
We all have perceptions. We all have an unique way of looking at things.
Q2: Associate a meaning and describe ‘black and white’.
Inventions and discoveries have changed the world. They have brought the goods and bad’s to the mankind.
Q3: If you where to invent something, what would be it?
I would also like to keep this award for open Nominations. Feel free to nominate yourself for the award if interested and answer the three questions. Awards are fun. They bring joy. The more they spread, better the world.