Ten simple rules for the better world. Ten simple rules to make ten more. 2020 could be it all if 2019 wasn’t. While some are living in memes, some have been one.
1. Get Physical. Run, exercise, and stretch. Exhaust yourself with physical tasks at least three days a week. The jobs of sitting in front of wired screens are slowly killing us.
2. Degree and Education are Different. Anyone can get a degree. Not everyone is educated. Next time you voice out for something, make sure you have read and understood it in holistic. Be an educated literate.
3. Time is Sexy. Don’t make people wait. Whatever end you are in. It’s funny how people can sit at home and do nothing for hours but cringe to wait for two minutes in a queue.
4. Seasons are Fucked Up. Nothing will change by posting and talking about it. Awareness campaigns are equally shitty useless. Everyone now knows.
5. Do What Educated do. Read and Write. Period.
6. Communicate and Commute. Write meaningful emails and talk sense. Know and use the etiquette’s. Cut the slang usage. Use cars wisely.
7. Social Media. It’s not everything. It’s nothing. Don’t just start living there. Not everyone needs to know every single thing you do.
8. Happy and Myth. There is a gigantic difference between you being happy and others thinking you are happy. There are people for whom cooking is the happiest thing to do and they do it every day.
9. Make New Resolutions. Often. Create a year bucket list and work towards checking all of those and ten more. Break it down to monthly and work seriously towards them. Be careful about distracting glitters.
10. Dream and Aim Big. ‘Big’ don’t need motivation or any inspiration.