This post is written for the Post a Signpost Challenge.
Task: Take pictures of signposts of your holiday/travels and post it in a blog.
I had stayed in Pune, Maharashtra, India for five months during my internship. This picture is taken at “swargate” (location is added). All our weekend trips started from this place. Made some best friends and had a journey of life time. This is one life time picture which brings back so many sweet memories!
Note: This post is also written as assignment 18 of Blogging101 course.
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “A Moment in Time.”
What was the last picture you took? Tell us the story behind it. (No story behind the photo? Make one up, or choose the last picture you took that had one.)
It’s not exactly the last picture i captured, but its the one with awesome story behind. It was in Goa, India, ten friends on a three day trip. We reached the fort early morning on day two, sat on the walls and kept looking at the beach.
What’s the story? – There was no story. There was just silence! Well, that was a definition of priceless!
1. Firstly i would like to thank Mama Cormier for introducing me to “small stones” in the blog post linked here.
2. Secondly, this post is written as an assignment for the BLOGGING 101 course. More details of course and other assignments can be found HERE.
3. The Mission is to write four to five sentences on “Standing Out”
A Pebble of Glow
- Thinking inside-the-box is the solution when everyone else is thinking out-of-the-box
- Doing it our way is the uniqueness for we are created in our own terms and conditions
- Standing out is everything about pulling everything from inside
- The game is always on, We just need the right switch to be triggered
- Believing and belling ourselves with the hope that “I can do it” will one day be “I have done it”
- After-all, the game is all about finding a pebble of glow!
What are small stones?
A small stone is a short piece of writing (any style) that precisely captures a fully-engaged moment for you. The process of discovering small stones is as significant as the finished creation. Searching for small stones encourages you to keep your senses on the “alive and alert” status. Involve yourself with a new set of eyes, ears, nose, mouth, fingers, feelings and mind.
In short … OPEN, OPEN, OPEN!
A little more crazy
A little less lazy,
Where are you? No answer!
The dream reader’s busy!
Hunting in the common’s,
Somewhere far-off distance,
Virtually connected persistence,
My dream reader’s busy!
Categories of art,
Hitting the aim with dart,
Putting the best of his cart,
My dream reader’s Busy!
The daily reads and writes,
For every smiles and bites,
I just want to pass from your sight,
You, My Dream reader! Are you Busy?
Note: Written for Assignment #04 of Blogging 101 course. All other submissions and notes can be checked here: BLOGGING101.
(Image References: Google Image Search)