Ten simple rules for the better world. Ten simple rules to make ten more. 2020 could be it all if 2019 wasn’t. While some are living in memes, some have been one.
1. Get Physical. Run, exercise, and stretch. Exhaust yourself with physical tasks at least three days a week. The jobs of sitting in front of wired screens are slowly killing us.
2. Degree and Education are Different. Anyone can get a degree. Not everyone is educated. Next time you voice out for something, make sure you have read and understood it in holistic. Be an educated literate.
3. Time is Sexy. Don’t make people wait. Whatever end you are in. It’s funny how people can sit at home and do nothing for hours but cringe to wait for two minutes in a queue.
4. Seasons are Fucked Up. Nothing will change by posting and talking about it. Awareness campaigns are equally shitty useless. Everyone now knows.
5. Do What Educated do. Read and Write. Period.
6. Communicate and Commute. Write meaningful emails and talk sense. Know and use the etiquette’s. Cut the slang usage. Use cars wisely.
7. Social Media. It’s not everything. It’s nothing. Don’t just start living there. Not everyone needs to know every single thing you do.
8. Happy and Myth. There is a gigantic difference between you being happy and others thinking you are happy. There are people for whom cooking is the happiest thing to do and they do it every day.
9. Make New Resolutions. Often. Create a year bucket list and work towards checking all of those and ten more. Break it down to monthly and work seriously towards them. Be careful about distracting glitters.
10. Dream and Aim Big. ‘Big’ don’t need motivation or any inspiration.
This is a summary post of challengers who have completed or on-going with the Incredible Blogger Marathon Challengefor the month of July 2016. The challenge was instantiated in the early second week of April 2016.
Amruta from Making Peace With Lifeis the Eighth blogger to complete this challenge. She has put down more than awesome posts! They are thought inducing, engaging and convey greater messages for better good. The first post can be read here: When I See You…
Alka Sharma from the ALKASHARMABLOGis the Ninth Blogger to complete the challenge. Her posts are witty. Her shorter posts leave a greater message. You can check the first challenge here: Fly High.
April from Little April Shower is the tenth blogger to complete this challenge. She is an enthusiastic writer and enjoys writing the posts. Her blog is full of happy posts calling for a read. You can read the first challenge attempt here: Tick Tock Tick Tock.
Lalitha from healthsoulblog is the Eleventh blogger to complete the challenge. Her posts bring smiles and warmth. You can check the first post here: I am so I am.
The Twelfth blogger to complete this challenge is Jocelyn from She Who HearsBlog. She puts up posts in a very clever way and they make you want read more and more. With creativity and thoughtful posts, her blog is a happy stay place. The first post can be read here: When I See You.
JokeL from the blog My Thotful Spot is the Thirteenth Blogger to complete this challenge. Like the blog title says, it sure is a thoughtful spot. You will see some writings speaking the heart out in the purest forms. One will enjoy reading every post. The first post of the challenge can be fond here:Tick Tock Tick Tock.
Abhinaya who blogs at Powerful Overflowis the Fourteenth blogger to complete this challenge. Her posts speak out perceptions which are very interesting to read and discuss. The first post of the challenge can be read here: My Way My Stay.