I had set several goals for 2018 and here is the end result:
- Make atleast 150 general blog posts – Did only 66
- Post 120 technical blog posts – Did 100
- Read a minimum of 150 research papers and document them – I don’t know what went wrong here. I read only 7 out of 150
- Read 40 novels – Read 10
- Participate in Camps and NaNoWriMo – Done
- Take A-Z blogging challenge in April – Done
- Write 10 ebooks – Did write 1 ebook
- Finish 10 new courses – None
- Get published – Did not
- Progress with research work, measurably – Done
- Make and keep a strong step in establishing own firm – Started: Knit Arena
- Always try something new, often and more – Done
I am happy with the way 2018 passed by. There were a lot of things that needed my energy. I did slow up in blogging too in 2018. Hope to make the most of 2019. New Post with 2019 plans Coming Soon!
It’s April 01 already, here in India and my first post is going to be on Theme Reveal for A to Z challenge. Last year I had picked an Idiom for an alphabet and then a 8 line poem for it.
This year, the theme I have selected is A to Z : Emotions and Expressions for life. There will be a thought and a 8 line poem written everyday on the selected emotion/feeling.
The Theme poem:
There is no order,
As we think.
There is no path,
As we see.
There is no definition,
As we expect.
But there is randomness,
A to Z.
Well, last year was fun. I don’t want to miss this year too. I know its minutes away and I don’t have a theme yet, but, I am sure I am going to start it.
The work schedule is keep me away from blogging, and hopefully A to Z Challenge will bring me back and make me blog everyday!
Are you taking it?
New Year is always a happy one to the near, dear and beer ones.
Image Credits: Swati Bhagwat
It might look like yet another routine day but it isn’t. It’s the day where the inner self has agreed to change for the healthier good and give a renewed start. It’s the belief that “Whatever sucked yesterday, might not suck tomorrow and today needs that something to be done.” It’s time to get bigger milestones.
Announcing the goals is the first step of making sure that you are going to stick to it. Here is for the better and grand start. Cheers!
Goals for 2018:
- Make atleast 150 general blog posts
- Post 120 technical blog posts
- Read a minimum of 150 research papers and document them
- Read 40 novels
- Participate in Camps and NaNoWriMo
- Take A-Z blogging challenge in April
- Write 10 ebooks
- Finish 10 new courses
- Get published
- Progress with research work, measurably.
- Make and keep a strong step in establishing own firm
- Always try something new, often and more
I started my new year by taking the Goodreads challenge of 40 books. Off to pick and start my first book!
And most important of all,
* Greetings *