1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and a link back to the blog.
2. Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
Here are my 11 answers to the questions I was asked.
1. When is your birthday? Do you believe in astrology or numerology?
May 31 (1986 – oops, I guess that was not necessary). I do believe to an extent. Has been part of family. My dad does it as his hobby and it has been instilled in me since childhood.
2. What is that one festival or event, annually or otherwise that makes you feel excited?
I hope I am giving the obvious, my birthday. I spend it the way I like and exactly I like. I purchase my own cake and decide how the day has to go. I cook for my people and it’s absolutely pleasure.
3. How connected you feel to your family? How many siblings do you have and who’s closest of all to you?
I have left all the job offers I had and stayed back home. The place I now work does not even offer quarter of what I was offered outside, even today. Family. I am a single child but because of joint family, I never felt that. My cousin sister Divya is closet to me.
4. How many friends do you have? Which was the happiest phase of your life- childhood, school days, college days, hostel life, after you started working or otherwise later in life? Which stage of life you are in?
- Have close friends from every phase and everyone is in touch till date. My heart has an extra beat for Harish (A life like friend) from Hyderabad and Vishwanath (Student turned close friend). I am sure my other friends would be giving me ‘kicks’ for not seeing their names mentioned (Hey, I have just taken the really special ones. 😛 – yeah sure kicks).
- My hostel life. It has to be experienced and cannot be defined. I guess so.
- I am now in working stage. Ehh, adult and family crisis. Lol.
5. What keeps you going during tough times? Are you kind and sensitive to people going through a tough time around you or you cut them loose for you don’t want that kind of negativity in life?
One follows another. Tough times has made me a better person. I believe they should be part of life. Yeah. I prefer to be part of them if it’s with the near ones. At times it just goes beyond control and walks away.
6. What is your favourite cuisine? What is your favourite meal of the day? What is your favourite dish? Do you have a sweet tooth?
I eat a lot of sweets. I exercise one hour every day to keep up with all the non-sense I eat.
Eat. Just that. Veg only. Strictly. No alcohol.
7. Do you love cats, dogs or any other animal?
I have grown with cats and dogs. We have 6 dogs and a few cats at home currently.
8. What is your favourite movie or show or cartoon? And your favourite character in it?
I am picking FRIENDS and Phoebe Buffay
9. What do you do for a living and what for your hobbies?
I work as an assistant professor in an engineering college at Hubli. Have my own small company as well – Knit Arena. Yeah, small for now. Have dreams to research and make it big.
Hobbies: Reading. Lots of reading. Blog. Travel keeps me good. I absolutely love cooking.
10. What do you value most in life- wealth, health, success, power, happiness or love?
It totally depends on how you define it. I value success. Success could be love. It could be happiness. It could as well be wealth.
11. Would you help someone if you knew you will get nothing in return and it’s not your job to care about it?
I feel I have been doing this from past many years. I don’t always have a benefit. It just feels right.
* * * * *
Here are my 11 questions:
1. Give your short bio.
2. What defines you?
3. Are you clutter or organized?
4. Who holds a special place in your heart?
5. Share one of your favorite photograph. If not willing to share a photograph, share one of your memorable moments.
6. Share your most favorite writing on your blog. One. I know its difficult to pick one, but you have to. Share the link to that post.
7. How do you define the writer in you?
8. Do you have your favorite novel? Which one?
9. What is that one thing you would repeatedly do and never be bored of it? (never here is a relative term)
10. Write a one liner for – ‘Hate’
11. Do you have a bucket list? can we have a peek into it?
* * * * *
Here are my 11 Nominations:
I am shamelessly picking from my recent followers. Hey, but there is nothing wrong in spreading joy! Yay! 🙂
8. Ushma Patel
As well, its Open Nomination – Feel free to nominate yourself. Please.