Thank you Ameena, for the Brotherhood of the World Blogger Award. It was really nice of you to nominate and present a wonderful set of questions. You must check out her blog Randoms by a Random for mind treating posts!
** Rules **
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award
** My Answers **
1) What is your favorite book
Who will cry when you die – Robin Sharma
2) Why do you blog?
Life looks more interesting this way.
3) Define love according to you
The one with no definition
4) If you had to choose one- fiction, non-fiction, poetry, which would you choose and why?
Poetry. Poetry can be fiction or non fiction!
5) Characteristic of your ideal woman
Like for every one else, Like my mother, wife and sister!
6) Life is- a roller coaster, mountain climb, landslide, other.
Life is other. Life is the way we see it and make it.
7) Favorite author
Seriously, not yet anyone to mention! Have many likes. No Favorite yet.
8) What legacy would you like to leave.
With some master piece drafts of writings!
** My Questions to My Nominees**
- Which one suits you best? Yo! or Yo Yo!! ?
- Are you a yayy person or whatever person?
- What is your idea of a flop movie?
- Bike or car?
- Sunny evening, five best friends and what?
- “Game of Thrones”. Yes or No?
- You and your only best friend. Walk or movie or other?
- Chess or carrom?
- How good chef are you?
- Short and crisp or long and descriptive?
** My Nominees **
10. Ajay Vyas
12. Rishi Raj’s Blog
14. Elan Vital
Have fun and no obligations what-so-ever to accept, this is just to recognize wonderful bloggers and spread love with a bit of fun. Logo courtesy for the Award: Frederick