Have been doing this past three years now – to set the goals at year start and review them at year end. The goal post of aims set for 2019 is here at: Working Out 2019
Here is how 2019 was:
- Make atleast 150 general blog posts on itsphblog – Could do 35.
- Post 120 technical blog posts in itsphbytes – Did 5. That’s shamelessly a small number. I know.
- Read a minimum of 100 research papers and document them – Did 20.
- Read 20 novels taking up Goodreads Challenge – Completed 5.
- Participate in Camps and NaNoWriMo (Work as ML in November, Camps in April and July) – Hurray. Done.
- Take A-Z blogging challenge in April – Participated and Completed.
- Get 20 top posts on IndiBlogger – Got 2.
- Write 10 ebooks (smashwords) – Published 2.
- Conduct atleast 5 workshops on various domains (writing to research) – Conducted 2.
- Finish 5 new courses – Completed 1.
- Get 5 papers published (with collaborated research) – Done. 6 In-fact.
- Get hard copy published for ‘i 4 you’ and release ‘things in nothing’ as ebook – Still in Progress. Could not work on ‘things in nothing’ at all.
- Build atleast 10 workable components for Knit Algorithm – Built 4.
- Build a better profile for our company – Knit Arena – Done. Better than last year.
- Work in an entrepreneurship environment to get better insights in Hubballi – Started working as a Tech lead for a company.
- Get a better Coder Portfolio – Better than last year.
- Teach a new course – Taught.
- Always try something new, often and more – Did. Always.
No complaints and no regrets. Definitely happy and I look forward for a competitive 2020.