There is something distinctive about this day – December 31. Though it’s yet another day, okay, it’s sure not ‘yet another day’. Like we all celebrate our birthdays, individually, this day is like a birthday which everyone wants to celebrate and that is what makes it special. The whole world as a crowd becomes part of it. It’s not about whom we want to dedicate this day. A calendar or earth or goals or life or something that can make to the list, but it’s about the aspirations this day brings.
The celebration takes its ways.
Some dance, fireworks,
Some read, social networks,
Some family, blog, sleep,
Some something else, beep,
A cake, a celebration, a peace.
It does not matter how we welcome. We have our ways and our ways are always the better ones (of-course to us). What possibly and probably really matters is how we wish to see ourselves for future 365 days and how we evaluated ourselves for the past 365 days. We all need metrics. We all need evaluation. Not to rank or measure but to increase the happiness and satisfaction factor. Time will always bring the new but how good was the old to cherish?
Apart from those greetings, wishes and forwards, most of us try to bring out a new version of ourselves and that is what matters. I started having resolutions since 2017 and it has worked for me in most amazing way. Here is what happened in 2018.
Here is what I want to see in 2019:
- Make atleast 150 general blog posts on itsphblog
- Post 120 technical blog posts in itsphbytes
- Read a minimum of 100 research papers and document them
- Read 20 novels taking up Goodreads Challenge
- Participate in Camps and NaNoWriMo (Work as ML in November, Camps in April and July)
- Take A-Z blogging challenge in April
- Get 20 top posts on IndiBlogger
- Write 10 ebooks (smashwords)
- Conduct atleast 5 workshops on various domains (writing to research)
- Finish 5 new courses
- Get 5 papers published (with collaborated research)
- Get hard copy published for ‘i 4 you’ and release ‘things in Nothing’ as ebook.
- Build atleast 10 workable components for Knit Algorithm
- Build a better profile for our company – Knit Arena
- Work in an entrepreneurship environment to get better insights in Hubballi
- Get a better Coder Portfolio
- Teach a new course
- Always try something new, often and more
Walk, Run or Stop, the plan is to ride along 2019.