IBMC was instantiated in the early second week of April 2016(It’s been more than two years now!) and a part of WordPress Event which can be found HERE. So far 55 bloggers have completed this challenge.
A list of all the completed challengers can be found HERE.
There has been no activity in last two months and hence this summary post.
Here is what IBMC is:
- The IBMC is a series of ten tasks. All the ten tasks are different, to prove the versatility in the blogger.
- The blogger can start the challenge at any point of time but the constraint is that it has to be completed within 15 days of the start. So, plan well before starting.
- There are 10 challenges and 15 days to complete (in other words, you have up to five “buffer” days).
- One cannot complete more than three tasks on the same day.
- The tasks have to be taken up in the same order as they are numbered.
- Every task is associated with a logo which will have to be used along with the prompt.
- On completing all the challenges, the IBMC logo can be added to your blog.
Find the post here: Incredible Blogger Marathon Challenge