New Year is always a happy one to the near, dear and beer ones.
It might look like yet another routine day but it isn’t. It’s the day where the inner self has agreed to change for the healthier good and give a renewed start. It’s the belief that “Whatever sucked yesterday, might not suck tomorrow and today needs that something to be done.” It’s time to get bigger milestones.
Announcing the goals is the first step of making sure that you are going to stick to it. Here is for the better and grand start. Cheers!
Goals for 2018:
- Make atleast 150 general blog posts
- Post 120 technical blog posts
- Read a minimum of 150 research papers and document them
- Read 40 novels
- Participate in Camps and NaNoWriMo
- Take A-Z blogging challenge in April
- Write 10 ebooks
- Finish 10 new courses
- Get published
- Progress with research work, measurably.
- Make and keep a strong step in establishing own firm
- Always try something new, often and more
I started my new year by taking the Goodreads challenge of 40 books. Off to pick and start my first book!
And most important of all,
* Greetings *