It is a collection of 29 satirical tales varying and touching every aspect of social order. I am pretty sure the team would have had a lot of discussion and tuff-time on placing and ordering the stories. Each story on an average ranges from 8 to 10 pages.
There is satire touched at various levels. Some bring smiles throughout and some at the end. Some articulate the message throughout and some at the end. Here are my favorite five, numbered in the order of my preference:
1. The Leopard’s Tail by Kavitha Murali
2. A Serious Confession by Aryan Huria
3. Darkness Reigns at the Foot of the Lighthouse by Radhika Maira Tabrez
4. In Search of Mr Perfect by Piyusha Purnima Vir
5. Girl Talk by Kirthi Jayakumar
‘The Leopard’s Tail’ had me hooked from the very first paragraph. Brilliant Read. All in all, it was a good and fun read. Kudos to all the Authors and the Editor! This book is going to stand and smile on my bookshelf, calling me to pick up and read, yet again, every time!