Here are the Rules:
– No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
– Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
– Cut and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
– Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
– Tag…um…five (5) other bloggers to take up this challenge
– Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog
– Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
– Include “the rules” in your post.
Here goes my First post
Title: Is This Life All About? – A New Old
Date: 16 July 2014
Scribble 01: A new Expectation
A new big change is always accompanied with a resistance. Monotonous life is unaccepted and change is undesired. Once the change is on board, a new change awaits up in the queue. Is This life all about?
Scribble 02: A new Decision
A new decision is a new perspective. From moving to a new project to trying a new menu in a restaurant. Bits or bytes of a decision could lead to a new path in life. Is this life all about?
Scribble 03: A new Phase
Decision always directs a path. An unusual experience with dear ones can give a new turn. With time we grow our contacts, act more matured, be more social and look things in a diverse way. Is this life all about?
Scribble 04: A new Buy
As a kid, a chocolate was excitement. Today it’s an electronic gadget. Tomorrow it could be a flat. A new dress can no more be fun! It’s now all about the big thinking. Is this life all about?
Scribble 05: A new Generation
Our parents are outdated to us and we will be to our kids. It will be us who will bring the changes and make ourselves outdated for our kids! Is this life all about?
Scribble 06: A new Old
Things change. We will move on. There will be always new old’s which will get into our list. With time new gets older and we will have a new old. But some things can never be replaced or changed and it’s all up to us to make that classification. Yes, it’s the priority. This is life all about.
I am keeping this open. Feel free to Join in and Leave your link in the comment. I will be happy to read.