This post is written for 68th Edition of IndiSpire topic:
“Do You Have Questions for GOD?”
I don’t know with what intentions you made us evolve with a stomach, now that’s okay, but I hope there was an alternative to fill it!
Though food, clothing and shelter are three basic needs, food stands out as the foremost need for all. Money has acquired its worth mainly and most importantly because of food; I guess and hope I am not wrong in making that statement. What if the money was not the driving factor for one? What if hunger was self fulfilling? Had it not been better if we all had naturally grown by consuming air or whatever from nature? Like no one worries and we just grow!
It’s funny that it would arise many other 100 questions to be answered and so many things would be different than it is now. Self motivated experts would have been hassle free from food related worries and spent time in innovation of numerous things as no one would have bothered about food consumption.
Trust me God; things would have been very much different. Why that you never thought of doing so? Or is it that I am missing out something from your plan?
Dear reader, what do you feel? Do you support me?
loss of excuses,
stories of inspire; lead to,
path way of success.
This Haiku is written for:
You can check the challenge details HERE. The task is to write a haiku on inspire and loss. You can read about haiku and some of my other Haiku HERE.
This poem is Written for Poetry 101 Rehab: Rubbish.
You can read the poems written by others here by clicking on the blue fellow:
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Truth or Dare.”
Is it possible to be too honest, or is honesty always the best policy?
Honesty always comes with varying flavors of those kinds which may take a while to realize. Or at its best we may never realize. We may never realize that,
- With Honesty, we have said the truth which was also accompanied with few little lies, those lies which made the truth look clear.
- With Honesty, we have performed the duty today, only to spare the time for something else which we have loved to do.
- With Honesty, we have accepted all that we did only to keep ourselves happy then, if not now.
- With Honesty, we have a plan only to cover up the unplanned so far with the deadlines approaching.
- With Honesty, we have alarmed a praise only to get similar in return.
- With Honesty, we have read literature’s on being honest, only to fit them at right places if not all.
Was it all pretending Honesty, by being a little Dishonest? Or was it an Honest Lie?
I think. I still think. And its on!
bard writes on water,
bard is exhausted and drowsy,
bard demands water.
Task is to write a Haiku on bard and water. You can check out the challenge and other’s take on the prompt from HERE.