In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Truth or Dare.”
Is it possible to be too honest, or is honesty always the best policy?
Honesty always comes with varying flavors of those kinds which may take a while to realize. Or at its best we may never realize. We may never realize that,
- With Honesty, we have said the truth which was also accompanied with few little lies, those lies which made the truth look clear.
- With Honesty, we have performed the duty today, only to spare the time for something else which we have loved to do.
- With Honesty, we have accepted all that we did only to keep ourselves happy then, if not now.
- With Honesty, we have a plan only to cover up the unplanned so far with the deadlines approaching.
- With Honesty, we have alarmed a praise only to get similar in return.
- With Honesty, we have read literature’s on being honest, only to fit them at right places if not all.
Was it all pretending Honesty, by being a little Dishonest? Or was it an Honest Lie?
I think. I still think. And its on!