So here goes the RULES of this challenge:
- Open an MS Word document
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
I was given with the topic Watching TV
Well, as soon as I began to write I first looked at my TV in room. And exclaimed, “I am watching TV. But only that it’s not ON”.
That happens with me most of the times. The TV remains off and I keep thinking and looking at it. Lately watching TV in hostel has been in off mode only. However, yes. It’s always exciting.
Having home theatre (<– oops! spelling mistake) system at home, its always nice to watch with all family together at the lunch and dinner times. Watching ones favorite movie or reality show or anything on TV with loved ones in totally incomparable. TV has always been an entertainer. I then looked over the time. Six more minutes left. I thought I will quickly draw a TV as well.
TV is done. Then I looked at time again. There was still five more minutes left. So, here I pen down a little poem.
Screen brings the far,
Screen delights the sour.
Everything that is away,
Comes home to stay.
You might be far,
Far far away,
You might still come home,
Through my TV!
Timer Set: 10 Minutes
Total Number of Words: 183
Comments: Skipped few capitalization’s and a spelling mistake. Little weak grammar as well.
I would nominate the following bloggers for the challenge and the topic is mentioned below:
11. Any of you who is interested in doing it
The topic for you all is
“The Train Journey”
Feel free to self nominate. The option 11 makes it open to all! 🙂